freaxs r us Eric OFFLINE for 4 weeks

freaxs r us Eric OFFLINE for 4 weeks


Hi everybody,

I just bought myself a house 2 months ago and after all payments were done and all the legal crap,
I am finally getting the keys tomorrow.

I have to renovate a little (painting, new floorboards, some rooms with scratch coat)
and of course I have to move all my stuff

Internet speed is going to change from 32mbits (which it never was) tv cable
to 22600 LTE with 2x 15db beam & directional additional antennas (for stability)

soooo
this means I have a lot of work to do, and will not be online for at least 4 weeks.
only over phone, but not for translations and uploads at all

I am going to try to make the last translations tonight. If I cant make it, then you guys are going to have to wait till September





visit link download

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :